We are an Arkansas-based painting and remodeling business that strives to achieve your desired results the first time. We are locally bonded and insured.
Home improvement Arkansas license 0228710115 specialty residential remodeler
Process and Prep
- Walls and ceilings are first prepared by patching up any holes or cracks and sanding to a smooth finish. Pre-paint primer is applied once to the entire surface and twice where needed. Premium quality paint is then applied for a uniform finish.
- Windows and doors are sanded, caulked and have any cracks and holes filled. The repaired areas are then primed.
- For a smooth finish, paint of the owner’s choosing is applied. Baseboards, Crown and Other Trim Moldings
- All trim is sanded, puttied, caulked and primed before the application of the finish coat(s).
We are the #1 Venetian Plaster Specialists of Arkansas. Venetian Plaster is an attractive and elegant 3-D finish that enhances the light and dark tones of the same color. It is mainly used internally, on walls and ceilings, to give a finish that looks like polished marble, travertine, or limestone. Our plasters are applied over a primer and basecoat base, from 1 to 4 layers. They are finished (burnished) with a specialized steel trowel to a smooth glass-like sheen. The polished plaster is then sealed with a protective layer of wax. Call today for a fee quote – (479) 877-0122
Surfaces finished include:
- Minor ceiling repair/painting
- Wood paneling
- Vaulted ceilings
- 2-story entries
- Wallpaper removal
- Cabinet painting and remodeling
- Basement painting, mold or mildew solutions
- Trim, doors and window sills painting
- Kitchen cabinets painting
- Window glazing
- Stairs staining
- Cabinets, doors and trim staining
- Fire damage renovation/painting
- Sheetrock, reparation and painting