Your investment with us today will pay dividends for years. Our painting service offers quality work at affordable prices. Our work is guaranteed to your satisfaction! We are locally bonded and insured.
Home improvement Arkansas license 0228710115 specialty residential remodeler
Process and Prep
- To ensure best coverage, we remove dirt and dust buildup from the house using a pressure washer.
- We will walk around the entire perimeter of the house taking note of damaged surfaces such as: wood, masonry, metal, siding or stucco. We then will apply epoxy filler to cracks or holes. Once dry, our crew will lightly sand using medium-grit sanding block.
- Once exterior is dry, we will walk around perimeter of house taking note of any loose or chipped paint and place drop cloths along ground, then remove the paint from those areas.
- Our next step is to fill any gaps between house and trim around doors and windows using exterior caulk. If the house has mixed materials such as siding and brick, we will add caulk along surface where different materials meet.
- We will next examine exterior for any stains or visible wood knots, applying one coat of stain-blocking primer. and cover all doors, windows and lighting fixtures using plastic sheeting and painter’s tape.
- We will prime the surface as needed and begin adding coats of paint to your exterior walls.
Surfaces finished include:
- Exterior walls
- Entry foyers
- Entire house exterior
Our professional painters team will paint your home in Springdale Arkansas, Fayetteville Arkansas, Rogers Arkansas, Bentonville Arkansas, Bella Vista Arkansas and all cities within Northwest Arkansas.